Advanced Planning and Scheduling
Quintiq software solutions bring industry-leading advanced planning and scheduling right into the core of any organization. Powered by a sophisticated optimization technology platform, Quintiq solutions provide maximum flexibility to match the complex requirements of any organization operating in a highly dynamic environment. Efficient integration to backend systems, rapid analysis of large data volumes, powerful decision support, event monitoring, and real-time re-optimization of plans all ensure that Quintiq provides the perfect fit with your unique operational needs.
Numerous global organizations use Quintiq on a daily basis to solve their complex scheduling, planning, and supply chain challenges. For example: KLM Catering Services optimizes the daily distribution of 40,000 meals to aircrafts at Amsterdam Airport Schiphol; DHL Express plans and manages the daily delivery and pick-up of thousands of parcels in more than 50 countries; Novelis, the world leader in aluminum rolling and recycling, performs production planning across its manufacturing centers; and the US Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) will be using the Quintiq advanced planning and scheduling software to perform employee scheduling of all air traffic controllers.
Above all, Quintiq lets you meet, and often exceed, your business objectives by measuring multiple KPIs and driving improvements in critical operational areas. Using our powerful advanced planning and scheduling solutions, our clients maximize asset utilization, drive down operational costs, improve on-time delivery, reduce production lead time, and much more.
Our solutions, like our corporate culture, build long-term partnerships. With built-in flexibility for rapid modifications, Quintiq ensures that the planning and scheduling solution you implement today will allow you to keep up with the challenges of tomorrow.
Planning and scheduling key advantages & benefits
- Strategic, tactical, and operational planning, matching your specific needs
- Full visibility, measurement and control of operations and KPIs
- Continuous, real-time optimization of plans in a dynamic environment
- Real-time event management, re-optimization of plans, and decision support
- Improve service, delivery times, and customer satisfaction
- Reduce operational, inventory, maintenance, and transportation costs
- Maximize resource utilization and productivity
- Improve adherence to service level agreements
- Increase competitiveness with differentiated services and more accurate time slot windows
Planning and Scheduling Solutions
- Transportation and logistics planning
- Production planning and scheduling
- Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP)
- Employee scheduling
- Supply chain planning