Events

Search

25th Handelslogistik Kongress

When: March 26 & 27, 2019
Where: Kristallsaal, Koelnmesse
Messeplatz 1, 50679 Cologne
Germany

The 25th Handelslogistik Kongress (Retail Logistics Congress) is set to be the leading retail logistics event in the DACH region. Over 350 retailers, manufacturers and solution providers are set to attend the conference, taking place this March in Cologne.

Jointly organized by the EHI Retail Institute, GS1 Germany, the Bundesvereinigung Logistik (BVL) and Markenverband, the conference will present a collection of top-class presentations and forums that highlight ways to improve logistics processes within the retail industry in a more demanding environment.

Meet and network with decision-makers and service partners from the logistics and retail sectors in a highly productive and stimulating environment. Plus, get the most out of the event by visiting the Dassault Systèmes booth and find out how you can:

• Benefit from an integrated planning of all your logistics operations
  • Boost your competitive position by improving customer service and service quality
  • Gain significant cost savings through efficient resource utilization and increased productivity

Our planning experts will be on hand to provide tailored, actionable advice on the latest best practices in retail logistics planning and staying ahead of the competition.

To secure your slot, schedule a one-to-one meeting session now by completing the form on the right. For a better match, please indicate your preferred date.

For more information please contact:
Kristina Trajkoska
Marketing Executive
[email protected]

Register

• Preferred meeting date

• I agree to receive marketing communications from Dassault Systèmes and its business partners

• I acknowledge I have read and I hereby accept the privacy policy under which my Personal Data will be used by Dassault Systèmes