Fleet & Network Management
Fleet & network management
Handle all aspects of fleet planning in multiple planning horizons. Assign aircraft types to flight schedules; optimize the assignment of specific aircraft to routes; and make long-term strategic decisions on which destinations to fly to.
- Reduce costs and increase profits when you optimize for shorter ground times, higher aircraft utilization and lower fuel and transportation costs
- Improve customer satisfaction due to fewer flight cancellations and delays
- Respond quickly and confidently to last minute changes and disturbances
- Benefit from company-wide transparency – the consequences of planning decisions are immediately clear to all planners
- Analyze various scenarios to determine the impact on your business goals when defining new destinations to fly to
Quintiq crew scheduling supports all aspects of crew planning from crew pairing, rostering and process dispatching to long-term capacity and scenario planning. Your planners are empowered to create plans that take into consideration employee preferences, skill sets, and licensing and safety standards.
Modernize the pilot planning process by creating plans and schedules based on accurate information on: pilot seniority, present and future training requirements; current levels of qualification; pilots’ preferences; transition bids; vacation allowance and requests; and availability for training.
- Minimize time spent on planning pilot transitions
- Align cockpit crew plans with your airline’s business goals
- Visualize the impact of industry trends on capacity and demand
- Optimize the use of expensive resources, such as pilots and training simulators